SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE
Succulent shrimp are simmered in a light garlic butter sauce. Serve with orzo or rice.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stcik butter)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Parseley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper, Ground
- 2 tablespoons white whine
HOW TO COOK:
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add shrimp, green onion, garlic, parsley and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in wine or lemon juice.
Serve over cooked orzo, pasta or rice, if desired.